Thursday, September 18, 2008

Checking In

I am almost at the end of the first month as a LMS. I am LOVING my job! I thought 1st grade was busy! I am ALWAYS moving! My job description changes within the hour sometimes. I have a wonderful assistant Kathleen O'Hanlon. She does everything! I taught classes this week from Kindergarten through Fifth. WOW! It is amazing to see the first graders that I taught to read bloom into these independent readers and thinkers. I also totally forgot about how Kindergarteners always need to use the bathroom and squirm all the time. They love story time and they let me sing with them! Yes, we have been singing in the library! I am so happy that I was able to make this move. Volunteers start next week along with the book fair!

1 comment:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

Singing in the library! SOME people would be appalled:) Good for you! In a few years, Jack will be right there singing with you...something he never does with me as a mommy:)