Thursday, July 31, 2008

Promethean Board

I just spent the last two days at a workshop about this new tool I have in the library called a Promethean Board. It was an extremely valuable workshop that was packed full of ideas. Thank you Lisa Thumann! I can not believe how interactive the lessons are going to be in the media center this year. The options that the board has are endless. Lisa created a wiki full of valuable resources! There are many flip charts ready to be borrowed on Promethean Planet. I was so happy to see at least 20 lessons for the library! I can't wait to get started. If anyone out there has lesson or ideas to share, please let me know!

1 comment:

Joyce Ricks said...

I love my Promethean Board in the library! Showing my students how to sort fiction and non-fiction has NEVER been easier. All activities are hands-on for sorting books, matching book parts, story sequencing, locating story details, creating story webs, writing summaries for text and so much more. CAN'T WAIT TO READ ABOUT OTHER IDEAS! Joyce